Interesting facts about life in India
India is a big country. We can see diversity everywhere in India as there is many languages, many cultures are present here. We just can’t know everything about this country, but here is some interesting facts that allow you to know about some interesting things about India.
1. India is a place where dowry is required before a man gets married to women, although it is not legal but it occurs in most of the place in India.
A dowry system is present in India. The men’s family demands for things from women’s family. It is not legally bounded to give dowry on women’s family but in India it still occurs.
2. India is a multi lingual country. Almost more than 20-25 language are spoken in this country. Hindi and English are the official language of the country.
We can see the diversity in India, there is many cultures present here. Different languages are spoken in different areas of India.
3. Most of the 70% spices produced in India.
India produce 70% of spices across the world.
4. India is a country of spices, nobody eats spices, as the Indian does.
5. India is a part of the large portion of the world’s pollution. Delhi and Mumbai are the most polluted cities in the country.
Delhi and Mumbai are the most busy cities in this country and having largest population. That’s why they have becma ethe mos polluted cities of the country. it is told about Mumbai that breathing in Mumbai’s air is similar to smoke 100 cigarettes.
6. “Kumbh mela” is a place of world’s largest gathering . “Kumbh mela” takes place in every 12 years in this country.
In every 12 year kumbh mela takes place. It is world’s largest fair.
7. India is a democracy country.
8. Shampoo method is given by India, the word shampoo derived from Sanskrit’s word “champoo” which means massage.
9. Cows can be found freely wandering in Indian streets .They are consider sacred , because they provides milk as does one’s natural mother.
Indian consider cow as the mother as they provides milk. This is a holy animal in India. It provides milk and Indian worships cows.
10. The world most popular brand board game “snacks and ladder” , was introduced by India.