20 interesting science facts
Before the 17th century, science was not truly recognized and now science has given the life a whole new meaning. Science was the interesting subject for us when we were in school, and still there is a amazing spark in our eyes when we talk about some science facts. Science is an endless world. Thousands of theories and research are getting discover, time to time.
But there is some amazingly interesting 20 science facts that will blow your mind somehow. Let’s have a look:-
1. We know more about the space than the life, under the water.
2. Due to “Total Internal Reflection” , water fall can trap “Laser Rays”.
3. We have more trees in earth than stars in galaxy.
4. Mpemba effect defines that “Hot water freeze faster than cold water and cold water heats up faster than hot water.”
5. Triple boil is a point where water can exist in three state “ liquid, solid, and gas” at once.
6. Helium which is 2nd element in periodic table , can work against gravity.
7. Initially vermiform appendix in human body considered as a useless organ but it is discovered now that it might have a role in immune system.
8. Scientists have discovered a new state of matter known as “crystal state”.
9. Chimpanzees and human has 98.4% same DNA.
10. New born baby have 270 bones ,some of them fuse together as they grow, and adult human have 206 bones
11. “J” is the only letter which doesn’t appear in periodic table.
12. Each and every human share 99% same DNA with each other.
13. Without saliva, human can’t taste food.
14. The tongues of giraffes are blue and 20inches in length.
15. Bats are the only mammals in the world ,that fly.
16. Ants can carry 50 time heavier objects than its weight.
17. Your 8% of your body weight makes up by your blood.
18. The higher your I.Q the more you dream.
19. Babies are color blind when they born. They only recognize white and black in color.
20. Average life span of a sperm in humans is 36 hours(3 days) and of a egg is 24hours (1day).