10 unbelievable facts you didn’t know
The world is an unbelievable place and we can see thousands of strange things around us. Some of them are scientifically proven ad many things are still under research but whatever it is, some facts can blow your mind in just a sec.
We’ve picked some facts to let you know about this surprising world:
1. Women with full stomach mostly respond more to romantic clues than empty one.
2. 8-10% men suffer from “Paruresis”. It is anxiety disorder in which a man can’t pee if anyone other is standing near him.
3. 15 minutes of shivering is equivalent to 1 hour exercise in the term of metabolism.
4. You can burn more calories in sleeping than watching t.v.
5. You can’t snore and dream at the same time.
6. Coconut water can be used as blood plasma.
7. Earth is the only planet that is not named after a god.
8. Blue eyed people can tolerate more amount of alcohol.
9. If the pregnant lady gets organ damage, the baby in her womb sends stem cells to help repair organ.
10. All Apes laugh when they tickled.