10 FUN FACTS ABOUT LIFE IN UK
United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland are commonly known as Britain or UK. It is situated in Western Europe. It is the 21st most populous country in the world.
We have just picked some fun facts about life in UK. Let’s have a look:-
- Until 1832 England has only two universities Oxford and Cambridge.
Firstly in England there is only two universities oxford and Cambridge. And the professors of Oxford University were not allowed to get married.
- Every third women in UK had at least one abortion in their life time.
In this country every women at least had abortion in their lifetime.
- UK is smaller than US.
- London has more Indian restaurant than Mumbai and Delhi.
London has more Indian restaurant than Mumbai and Delhi in India. People of London love the restaurants there.
- A woman in UK has average 100 hairstyles in the lifetime.
- It is legal in UK for child over 5 years to have alcohol.
- London has the largest library in the world.
British library is world’s largest library, it has more than 170 million items there.
- The average age of U.K people to have their first kiss is 15.
Average age of teenagers of UK of having first kiss, of their life is 15 there.
- Most of the death in UK caused by the suicide.
In UK most of the 30% death is caused by suicide.
- UK is one of the five countries with no written constitution.
There are five countries in the world with no written constitution.
- Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand
- And U.K